ROCK-SOLID, TRIPLE-GUARANTEED CUSTOM STEEL GARAGE SHEDS
Manufactured To Your Exact Width, Depth and Height Requirements, For No More Than The Cost Of A Stock-Standard Shed!
The Problem With Regular Steel Garage Sheds
The iconic Australian steel garage is widely regarded as one of the most durable, versatile and cost-effective storage solutions available today. And yet the way most garage kit manufacturers make their sheds hasn’t changed in decades. Most suppliers offer only a narrow range of standard sizes that may suit their manufacturing process – but don’t match your exact needs.
And when you go to customise your garage design to your requirements, two things happen:
- The price of your garage increases dramatically because your shed now fits outside “standard dimensions”
- The risk of your garage kit being supplied incorrectly goes way up, because most shed companies are not used to customising every shed.
Now there’s a better way – a custom steel kit garage that costs no more than a standard, off-the-shelf garage!
Simple customisation like the varied height of doors you see in the photo would cost you a fortune with other garage shed companies.
All the plans you need will be ready for you by the end of your Free Design and Quote Session.
Reinventing The Garage Shed
With over two decades of experience in the garage manufacturing game, Designer Sheds has perfected a steel kit manufacturing process that offers garage builders the best of all worlds:
- Flexible engineering that allows you to customise the width, depth and height of your garage right down to the millimetre, and only pay for the change in materials – not the customisation.
- A rock-solid supply process that guarantees that your Bill of Materials will be 100% correct.
- Free garage design expertise to ensure you get the best possible garage that meets your needs exactly.
In short, we help you get the single, double, triple (or larger) garage shed your really want, not just the one you’re told you can have, with a minimum of fuss and at a great price!
While you’re here, why not download free…
“The Ultimate Shed Design Guide”
Get Free, Proven Tips To Save Time, Money and Stress When Planning Any Shed Project.
Choose Your Garage Features To Suit
Your Designer Sheds garage offers you maximum functionality, while enhancing the value of your property because you are free to choose from…
- 22 COLORBOND colours (to complement the roof on your home or surrounding buildings)
- 3 steel cladding profiles
- 2 gutter profiles (to match the gutters on surrounding buildings)
- 5 roof pitches
- Custom door height, width and placement
- Windows, roof vents, insulation and personal access doors (for extra light, ventilation, year-round comfort and easy access)
- Flexible bay sizes for single, double, triple, quadruple or even larger garage requirements (check out these garage design tips)
- Ability to add one or more carports.
- Roller doors with manual drive, chain drive or motors and remotes.
- Plus almost unlimited size options so you have all the room you need.
Select From A Wide Range Of COLORBONDⓇ Colours
COLORBONDⓇ is Australia’s most trusted name in coloured steel. We supply only genuine ZINCALUMEⓇ and COLORBONDⓇ steel. You can from the following colours, with the option to choose different colours for different areas of your new garage (e.g. walls, doors, roof, flashings):
Even More Quality Features For Your New Garage
- Smooth Edges: While some other manufacturers of garage sheds leave metal edges exposed, we roll our edges and add flashing so there is no untidy or sharp metal to cause cuts injuries
- Robust Gutters: Many shed companies attach their gutters using a basic screw through the back of the gutter. We use robust gutter brackets to prevent your gutters flexing and overflowing during heavy rain.
- Rock-Solid Framing: And while other garage kit companies use lighter gauge frames for partitions and ends (which makes it almost impossible to extend or modify in the future), your Designer Sheds garage utilises full-strength frames throughout for maximum strength.
- 100% Australian Steel: While some shed companies use flimsy and unproven imported steel, we use only tried and true BlueScope steel. It’s been holding up sheds around Australia for decades. And it’s backed by a solid, local warranty.
- Rust-resistant Screws: Your garage is only as strong as its weakest component. In many cases, that’s the screws. Do you know how to tell if a shed has cheap screws? More often than not, they are the garages and sheds you see being blown away in a cyclone on the TV news. That’s why we only use stronger, rust-resistant Buildex screws.
- Independent certification: Have you heard the saying: “It’s only as good as the paper it’s written on”? Nothing could be truer when it comes to engineering certification for your new garage. Many shed companies have in-house engineers who simply rubber-stamp everything they design. However, our designs are rigorously scrutinised and independently certified by cyclone specialist engineers. So you know they are built to last.
Every Garage Shed Kit We Sell Is Backed By
Our Unique Triple Guarantee
No fine print: our guarantees are simple.
Request Your Free Garage Design & Quote Session Now
The quickest and easiest way to get a firm design and price for your new garage is to request a Free Garage Design & Quote Session.We’ll usually spend 10 to 20 minutes on a live screen sharing session, where we design your dream garage right in front of your eyes.
At the conclusion of the session, we’ll provide you with your finished garage design, plus a firm price quote to have your new garage kit manufactured and delivered, anywhere in Australia.
There is no charge for the session and no obligation. Simply click below to enquire and book in a time for your free Garage Design & Quote Session.