ROCK-SOLID, TRIPLE GUARANTEED STEEL WORKSHOP SHEDS
Custom Manufactured To Your Exact Requirements, For No More Than The Cost Of A Stock-Standard Workshop Shed!
The Problem With Regular Workshop Sheds & Steel Buildings
When it comes to building a tough and practical workshop shed, almost nothing beats good old Australian steel. And yet it’s hard to get the exact shed you want and need, without paying a fortune for custom design and engineering.
Most shed manufacturers offer only a narrow range of standard sizes that may suit their manufacturing process – but don’t match your exact needs.
And when you go to customise your shed design to your requirements, two things happen:
- The price of your structure increases dramatically because your shed now fits outside “standard dimensions”
- The risk of your workshop being supplied incorrectly goes way up, because most shed companies are not used to customising every shed.
Now there’s a better way – a custom steel workshop shed that costs no more than the standard, run-of-the-mill alternative!
We’ll help you design just the right workshop shed for you, for no extra cost.
All the plans you need will be ready for you by the end of your Free Design and Quote Session.
Reinventing The Workshop Shed
- Flexible engineering that allows you to customise the width, depth and height of your shed right down to the millimetre, and only pay for the change in materials – not the customisation.
- A rock-solid supply process that guarantees that your Bill of Materials will be 100% correct.
- Free shed design expertise to ensure you get the best possible structure that meets your needs exactly.
In short, we help you get the workshop shed your really want, not just the one you’re told you can have, with a minimum of fuss and at a very reasonable price!
While you’re here, why not download free…
“The Ultimate Shed Design Guide”
Get Free, Proven Tips To Save Time, Money and Stress When Planning Any Shed Project.
Choose Your Shed Features To Suit
- 22 COLORBOND colours (to match the surrounding buildings)
- Spans up to 24m, heights up to 6m (or even higher in some cases), and as long as you like.
- Custom door height, width and placement
- 3 steel cladding profiles
- 2 gutter profiles
- 5 roof pitches
- Windows, roof vents, insulation and personal access doors, partitions, ventilation, awnings and more
- Flexible bay sizes, with open or closed bays
- Roller doors with manual drive, chain drive or motors and remotes
Choose From A Wide Range Of COLORBONDⓇ Colours
COLORBONDⓇ is Australia’s most trusted name in coloured steel. We supply only genuine ZINCALUMEⓇ and COLORBONDⓇ steel. You can from the following colours, with the option to choose different colours for different areas of your new shed (e.g. walls, doors, roof, flashings):
Even More Quality Features For Your New Workshop
- Edges: While some manufacturers of workshop sheds leave metal edges exposed, we roll our edges and add flashing so there is no untidy or sharp metal to cause cuts or injuries and create an OH&S nightmare.
- Gutters: Many shed companies attach their gutters using a basic screw through the back of the gutter. We use robust gutter brackets to prevent your gutters flexing and overflowing during heavy rain.
- Framing: And while other kit shed companies use lighter gauge frames for partitions and ends (which makes it almost impossible to extend or modify in the future), your Designer Shed utilises full-strength frames throughout for maximum strength.
- 100% Australian Steel: While some shed companies use flimsy and unproven imported steel, we use only tried and true BlueScope steel. It’s been holding up workshop sheds around Australia for decades. And it’s backed by a solid, local warranty.
- Rust-resistant Screws: Your shed is only as strong as its weakest component. In many cases, that’s the screws. Do you know how to tell if a shed has cheap screws? More often than not, they are the sheds you see being blown away in a cyclone on the TV news. That’s why we only use stronger, rust-resistant Buildex screws.
- Independent certification: Have you heard the saying: “It’s only as good as the paper it’s written on”? Nothing could be truer when it comes to engineering certification for your new shed. Many shed companies have in-house engineers who simply rubber-stamp everything they design. However, our designs are rigorously scrutinised and independently certified by cyclone specialist engineers. So you know they are built to last.
Every Shed We Sell Is Backed By
Our Unique Triple Guarantee
No fine print: our guarantees are simple.
Request Your Free Shed Design & Quote Session Now
At the conclusion of the session, we’ll provide you with your finished design, plus a firm price quote to have your new shed kit manufactured and delivered, anywhere in Australia.
There is no charge for the session and no obligation. Simply click below to enquire and book in a time for your free Shed Design & Quote Session.
Get a Free Design & Quote