ROCK-SOLID, TRIPLE GUARANTEED CUSTOM CARPORT KITS
Manufactured To Your Exact Width, Depth and Height Requirements, For No More Than A Standard Steel Carport!
The Problem With Regular Carport Kits
A steel carport is widely regarded as one of the most durable, versatile and cost-effective vehicle storage solutions available today. And yet the way most suppliers of carport kits make their product hasn’t changed in decades. Most carport kit companies offer only a narrow range of standard sizes that may suit their manufacturing process – but don’t match your exact needs.
And when you go to customise your carport design to your requirements, two things happen:
- The price of your carport kit increases dramatically because your design now fits outside “standard dimensions”
- The risk of your carport kit being supplied incorrectly goes way up, because most steel shed companies are not used to customising every carport.
Now there’s a better option – custom steel carport kits that cost no more than the standard, off-the-shelf alternative!
Design your own carport in any width from 2m, any height from 2.4m, and any depth from 2m.
All the plans you need will be ready for you by the end of your Free Design and Quote Session.
Reinventing The Carport Kit
With over two decades of experience in the carport manufacturing game, Designer Sheds has perfected a steel kit manufacturing process that offers carport builders the best of all worlds:
- Flexible engineering that allows you to customise the width, depth and height of your carport right down to the millimetre, and only pay for the change in materials – not the customisation.
- A rock-solid supply process that guarantees that your Bill of Materials will be 100% correct.
- Free design expertise to ensure you get the best possible carport that meets your needs exactly.
In short, we help you get the carport your really want, not just the one you’re told you can have, with a minimum of fuss and at a great price!
While you’re here, why not download free…
“The Ultimate Shed Design Guide”
Get Free, Proven Tips To Save Time, Money and Stress When Planning Any Shed Project.
Choose Your Carport Features To Suit
Your Designer Sheds carport offers you maximum functionality, while enhancing the value of your property because you are free to choose from…
- 22 COLORBOND colours (to complement the roof on your home or surrounding buildings)
- 3 steel cladding profiles
- 2 gutter profiles (to match the gutters on surrounding buildings)
- 5 roof pitches
- Flexible bay sizes for single, double, triple, quadruple or even larger carport requirements
- Ability to attach an enclosed garage or steel awning.
- Plus, almost unlimited size options so you have all the room you need.
Select From A Wide Range Of COLORBONDⓇ Colours
COLORBONDⓇ is Australia’s most trusted name in coloured steel. We supply only genuine ZINCALUMEⓇ and COLORBONDⓇ steel. You can from the following colours, with the option to choose different colours for different areas of your new carport (e.g. walls, doors, roof, flashings):
Even More Quality Features For Your New Carport
- Edges: While other carport companies leave metal edges exposed, we roll our edges and add flashing so there is no untidy or sharp metal to cause cuts injuries
- Gutters: Many shed companies attach their gutters using a basic screw through the back of the gutter. We use robust gutter brackets to prevent your gutters flexing and overflowing during heavy rain.
- Framing: And while other carport companies use lighter gauge frames for partitions and ends (which makes it almost impossible to extend or modify in the future), your Designer Sheds carport utilises full-strength frames throughout for maximum strength.
- 100% Australian Steel: While some shed companies use flimsy and unproven imported steel, we use only tried and true BlueScope steel. It’s been holding up sheds around Australia for decades. And it’s backed by a solid, local warranty.
- Rust-resistant Screws: Your carport is only as strong as its weakest component. In many cases, that’s the screws. Do you know how to tell if a carport has cheap screws? More often than not, they are the carports you see being blown away in a cyclone on the TV news. That’s why we only use stronger, rust-resistant Buildex screws.
- Independent certification: Have you heard the saying: “It’s only as good as the paper it’s written on”? Nothing could be truer when it comes to engineering certification for your new carport. Many shed companies have in-house engineers who simply rubber-stamp everything they design. However, our designs are rigorously scrutinised and independently certified by cyclone specialist engineers. So you know they are built to last.
All Our Carport Kits Are Backed By
Our Unique Triple Guarantee
While other companies disguise their promises with fine print, our guarantees are simple.
Request Your Free Carport Design & Quote Session Now
The quickest and easiest way to get a firm design and price for your new carport is to request a Free Carport Design & Quote Session.We’ll usually spend 10 to 20 minutes on a live screen sharing session, where we design your dream carport right in front of your eyes.
At the conclusion of the session, we’ll provide you with your finished carport design, plus a firm price quote to have your new carport kit manufactured and delivered, anywhere in Australia.
There is no charge for the session and no obligation. Simply click below to enquire and book in a time for your free Carport Design & Quote Session.