ROCK-SOLID CUSTOM STEEL COMMERCIAL SHEDS
Custom Manufactured For Your Application For Less Than Many Stock-Standard Commercial Shed Designs!
The Problem With Regular Commercial Sheds & Steel Buildings
When it comes to building a tough and practical commercial or industrial shed, almost nothing beats good old Australian BlueScope steel. And yet it’s hard to get the exact shed you want and need, without paying a fortune for custom design and engineering.
Most shed manufacturers offer only a narrow range of standard sizes that may suit their manufacturing process – but don’t match your exact needs.
And when you try to customise your shed design to your requirements, two things happen:
- The price of your structure increases dramatically because your shed now fits outside “standard dimensions”
- The risk of your commercial shed being supplied incorrectly goes way up, because most shed companies are not used to customising every shed.
Now there’s a better way – a custom commercial steel shed that costs no more than the standard, run-of-the-mill equivalent!
We’ll help you design just the right commercial shed for you – like this drive-through boat shed.
All the plans you need will be ready for you by the end of your Free Design and Quote Session.
Reinventing The Commercial Steel Shed
With over two decades of experience in the shed manufacturing game, Designer Sheds has perfected a steel kit manufacturing process that offers commercial shed builders the best of all worlds:
- Flexible engineering that allows you to customise your shed’s width, depth and height right down to the millimetre, and only pay for the change in materials – not the customisation.
- A rock-solid supply process that guarantees that your Bill of Materials will be 100% correct to ensure you can erect your shed with no hassles.
- Free shed design expertise to ensure you get the best possible structure that meets your needs exactly.
In short, we help you get the commercial shed you really want, not just the one you’re told you can have, with a minimum of fuss and at a cost-effective price!
While you’re here, why not download free…
“The Ultimate Shed Design Guide”
Get Free, Proven Tips To Save Time, Money and Stress When Planning Any Shed Project.
Choose Your Shed Features To Suit
Your Designer Shed offers you maximum functionality, while enhancing the value of your business premises because you are free to choose from an extensive range of features:
- 28 COLORBONDⓇ colours (to match the surrounding buildings)
- Spans up to 24m, heights up to 6m (or even higher in some cases), and as long as you like.
- Custom door height, width and placement
- 2 BlueScope steel cladding profiles
- 2 gutter profiles
- 5 roof pitches
- Windows, roof vents, insulation and personal access (PA) doors, partitions, ventilation, awnings and more
- Flexible bay sizes, with open or closed bays
- Roller doors with manual drive, chain drive or motors and remotes
Select From An Extensive Range Of COLORBONDⓇ Colours
COLORBONDⓇ is Australia’s most trusted name in coloured steel. We supply only genuine ZINCALUMEⓇ and COLORBONDⓇ steel. You can choose from an extensive range of colours below, with the option to choose different colours for different areas of your new shed (e.g. walls, roller doors, roof, flashings):
An Extensive Range Of Quality Features For Your New Industrial Shed
- Edges: While some other shed companies leave metal edges exposed, we roll our edges and add flashing so there is no untidy or sharp metal to cause cuts or injuries and create an OH&S nightmare.
- Gutters: Many industrial shed companies attach their gutters using a basic screw through the back of the gutter. We use robust gutter brackets to prevent your gutters from flexing and overflowing during heavy rain.
- Framing: While other commercial kit shed companies use lighter gauge frames for partitions and ends (which makes it almost impossible to extend or modify in the future), your Designer Shed utilises full-strength frames throughout for maximum strength and structural integrity.
- 100% Australian Steel: While some industrial shed companies use flimsy and unproven imported steel, we use only high-quality materials like the tried-and-true BlueScope steel. It’s been holding up industrial & commercial sheds around Australia for decades. And it’s backed by a solid, local warranty.
- Rust-resistant Screws: Your industrial shed is only as strong as its weakest component. In many cases, that’s the screws. Do you know how to tell if a shed has cheap screws? More often than not, they are the sheds in commercial buildings that are being blown away in a cyclone on the TV news. That’s why we only use stronger, rust-resistant Buildex screws that are suitable to withstand the Australian climate.
- Independent certification: Have you heard the saying: “It’s only as good as the paper it’s written on”? Nothing could be truer when it comes to engineering certification for your new shed. Many shed companies have in-house engineers who simply rubber-stamp everything they design. However, our designs are rigorously scrutinised and independently certified by cyclone specialist engineers. So you know our sheds are built to last.
Every Commercial Shed Is Backed By Our Triple Guarantee
While other shed companies disguise their promises with fine print, our guarantees are simple.
Request Your Free Shed Design & Quote Session Now
The quickest and easiest way to get a firm design and price for your new custom shed is to request a Free Design & Quote Session.We’ll usually spend 20 to 30 minutes on a live screen-sharing session, where we design your perfect shed right in front of your eyes.
At the conclusion of the session, we’ll provide you with a finished shed design, plus a firm price quote to have your new shed kit manufactured and delivered, anywhere in Australia.
There is no charge for the session and no obligation. Simply click below to enquire and book a time to request a quote and get a free commercial shed design.